All empirical projects designed to support business decisions start with data organization and management. Forefront Economics offers the following data warehouse development, organization and management services:
- Data warehouse content planning and management
- Access to data in diversified data sources (e.g., DB2, Oracle, SAS®, Excel, Lotus 123)
- Data revisions, cleaning, merging, and enrichment from secondary sources
- Report development and production
- Web-based Reporting
Reporting via Internet/intranet has become an increasingly important way to disseminate company information. Forefront Economics can provide a variety of web-based reporting tools, including static and dynamic graphs and tables.
Prior Client Projects:
- Construct a marketing data warehouse by enriching customer information with business specific data from secondary data sources.
- Cleaning, standardize and merge customer survey data across several years to develop a common database for addressing strategic issues.
- Update CIS records of commercial customers, including SIC codes.
- Develop customer and non-customer database for strategic marketing.
- Develop monthly sales report by region and output in HTML format.
As a SAS Alliance Partner, Forefront Economics offers clients the latest in business intelligence technology.